Connecting your Global Account to Xero is simple, free and should only take you a few minutes.
1. Log in to your Currenxie Global Account on your web browser
2. Under ‘My Account’ select ‘Integrations’
3. Find the Xero integration and click ‘Connect’
4. You will then be prompted to connect to Xero
5. Click ‘Continue to connect’ – you will be redirected to the Xero log in page
6. Log in to your Xero account
7. You will be brought to the Xero authorisation page, select ‘Allow access’ so Currenxie can connect to your Xero account
8. After successfully connecting, you will then be redirected back to your Currenxie dashboard. You now have an authorised and active account connection.
9. Click on the currency on the table that you would like to create a bank feed for in Xero.
10. The ‘Connect Currenxie balance’ wizard will pop up. When connecting the currency of your choice, select ‘Create new Xero bank account’, and enter the new account name or ‘Connect to an existing bank account’ and select one from the drop-down menu.
11. Click ‘Continue to connect’ and review the connection
12. Select ‘Confirm and connect’. Your Currenxie balance is now connected with Xero and you will have a new bank feed under the specified currency in Xero. We recommend connecting all currencies you may transact in at any point in the future.
13. You can view the status of your connected currencies by clicking ‘Manage’ under the Xero dashboard in ‘Integrations’.
Your transactions will now automatically sync to Xero every hour.